Breaking News
recent

Paintings To Die For...



Ever since I stumbled across Holly Farrell's work over at Wide Open Spaces I have been obsessed! Her paintings are so realistic at first glance I thought they were photographs. I absolutely adore her book paintings. Based in Toronto, Canada her website is fantastic for we Aussies who live a little too far away to view her work in person.

As a side note, I am currently looking for some beautiful original artwork to display in my store, Black & Spiro. If anyone is interested in submitting their work for consideration please email me...anna@blackandspiro.com.au. I would be very excited to see paintings of table vignettes, vases of flowers, room scenes, pieces of furniture, blue and white ginger jars filled with flowers etc. etc. etc. I am looking for pieces which are medium to large in size.


emplek

emplek

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015