Breaking News
recent

Let the Rain Fall Down

It's dark and stormy outside and opposed to wishing the weather away, I am wishing for a grander location to enjoy such a downpour. This seaside house in Scotland looks like the perfect place to watch an onslaught of wind and rain.

I can imagine watching the waves crash furiously upon the beach from this window seat, a spot that seems made for daydreaming.


The rest of the Blackett House and Estate doesn't look too shabby either...








Also, while I wouldn't actually want to make use of the dogs for hunting, I am thrilled to see that the house comes equipped with Hunt Kennels-- you know of my love for dogs.

Photos Courtesy of Dixcot Locations
emplek

emplek

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015