Breaking News
recent

Gorgeous bridal hair :: Styles on B

I don't know why I didn't do this post sooner!
If you are a bride in the New York area and are searching for a stylist for your perfect wedding hair, visit Stacy of Styles on B. On top of being ultra sweet, Stacy is amazingly talented at creating stunning, sophisticated and feminine wedding hairstyles. I need an excuse to go to New York to have my hair styled by her! I found out about Stacy from a previous bride I worked with (remember Molly and Bill's gorgeous wedding?). Some of my favorites:




...and a twigs & honey piece!





View more of her beautiful work HERE.
emplek

emplek

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015