Breaking News
recent

Victorian Bookmarker


You know how I normally LOVE Saturdays? Pajamas as long as I want, late breakfast, movies with dh??? Well today is not the Saturday I had planned. I am supposed to be at Lake Murray with Beth, Sally, Kathy, Pat, & Suzanne. But instead I am at home nursing my throat & chest, crud & cough. I was looking forward to time spent with these women - they are simply amazing. The only three upsides to missing the weekend away (since I am still coughing!), is that I did finish my BBTB weekly challenge, I made a Victorian bookmark, and I scrapped the photos from our New Year's Eve dinner out.



I think the Victorian bookmark is lovely - just a bit big. Good thing I am reading a large hard cover book at the moment (The Camel Club by David Baldacci).

emplek

emplek

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015