Breaking News
recent

Valentine Heart Box - all George


I really like the Tags, Bags, Boxes, and More cartridge; there are some really cute boxes which can be cut and embellished numerous ways. I wanted to make a Valentine box for a special friend. I looked at the boxes and chose a basic bag/box, then rebuilt the it using George. I need to make edits to the entire top of the box, hence the George rebuild. I wanted the have a flip over lace edging. I know others on the cricut MB have created their own versions of this little valentine box, but I stubbornly wanted to do it on my own. My box still needs some bugs worked out on lace placement, but overall I am happy. These are photos of the trial cut.

emplek

emplek

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015