Breaking News
recent

Friday night project

A couple weeks ago, my mom and I went to the fabric store together and there happened to be some pretty good deals, so I got her and I some lovely supplies. Here are my late Friday night project results. A cropped jacket with oversize collar made from quilt lining and fully lined and a fun, bright skirt made from a cotton linen blend and also lined. I made the patterns from scratch, but I think I'm going to tweak the jacket a little bit more and make a second one. I somehow didn't get the lining quite right, so the armholes feel a tad tight. A work in progress, but it was still fun and I wore it out with Matt on our date night. :)





I forgot to mention, but my hat is from here. Love it!
emplek

emplek

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015