Breaking News
recent

Dream lookbook shoot :: All my local favorites


I feel so lucky to know such talented ladies in the Portland, OR area. I was absolutely thrilled to have a chance to work with all of them on a recent shoot for the new Twigs & Honey lookbook (coming soon!). I hope to make this a habit! ;)





Accessories: Twigs & Honey
Photography: Lisa Warninger
Styling & Flower garland: Chelsea Fuss
Dresses: Elizabeth Dye
Makeup/Hair: Madeline Roosevelt
Models: Olivia Bee (top) and Kate Troedsson
Thank you!! (Also, thank you to Jade for being the third lovely model: photos to come! and Amy, my big sista, for being an awesome assistant)
emplek

emplek

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015