Breaking News
recent

aaaaaah!

Can't. Stop. Working!
I just had a lovely time chatting the evening away with some amazing Portland area bloggers yesterday and also on a project with this amazing photographer and this amazing stylist (there are other suprises in terms of the people involved, but I'm keeping it a secret until it's finished!).
Long story short, I've been a very bad blogger and I am so sorry for the dribble of posts for the last few weeks. I just feel guilty posting even if I have a minute! I promise to have some surprises over the next few weeks for you! Thank you so much for hanging in there with me!!
emplek

emplek

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015