Breaking News
recent

"Swarming" at Ms. Suzanne's House & Her Super Scraproom





I had a wonderful day yesterday.  I spent most of the day with six of my favorite people at our friend Suzanne's house.  Suzanne hosted a "swarm" for our cricutting friends.  It is really easy for this group - we have gotten together so frequently that we have the "bring a dish" food down to a easy pattern, we know who brings the cricuts, laptops, etc.  We had two expressions going yesterday along with computers loaded with Cricut Design Studio. 

MFK (my friend Kathy) and I managed to miss the photos... Not sure what happened there... But I did manage to get everyone else in a photo.  Maybe Kathy and I were too busy scrapping more of the Vegas trip??  Okay that's our story.

I really need to share Suzanne's scraproom with you.  She has a space that we all covet; so organized and well stocked!

Suzanne and Casey at desk 1:

Moving around the room clockwise:

And again to the right, in the closet:

Also in the closet, both sides have built-in shelves:

On the next wall is desk 2:

Teaching Casey to use the Cricut:

We had a lot of chatting and scrapping happening.   Pictured here is Toby getting some much needed R&R:

And here is Beth: 

And finally (since Kathy & I avoided being photographed) are Pat and Suzanne:

I am sooooo lucky to have these wonderful friends.  And I soooo enjoy my time with them.  Suzanne, thank you for hosting!!!
emplek

emplek

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015