Breaking News
recent

Thank You Hannah at Sherbet Blossom Designs

I love, LOVE, love my new custom blog design and blinkies! Hannah at Sherbet Blossom Designs designed the background, banner and blinkie elements. I love everything about this design. She took my very few limited comments and made something wonderfully fun and special. I feel like the blog design really expresses my tastes and shows the up beat fun attitude that I like to express in my projects.


Hannah’s blinkie is on the lower part of the right column – check out her premade and custom blog packages to get a special look for your blog.
Oh and THANK YOU DOUG for not thinking I was crazy when I asked for blog packages for my birthday!
emplek

emplek

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015