Breaking News
recent

Planter Project ~ It's Almost Time

.
Well... we have to begin somewhere.

Herb Garden
...

It is almost that time ~ so if you are planting herbs or flowers, you will need to get your boxes, pots, or other containers ready. I will let you know when to buy your plants, but it will be within the next 1-2 weeks.

Finished planter and chalkboard painted terra cotta pots.
The measurements and needed supplies are in our earlier post, February 6, 2010.

Holes drilled in bottom.

I decided to paint the box with a mixture of silver metallic and primer because I will most likely use my box in the kitchen on my metal shelving. I will also most likely use a modest stencil in a color very close to the paint I used on the box.

See you soon for the planting. Remember to get potting soil and gravel for the bottom if your like (I put a little gravel in the bottom of my plants.)


See you soon,
Teresa
xoxo

emplek

emplek

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015