Breaking News
recent

Fifty State Paper Doll Swap



I finally finished the paper dolls for the 50 State Paper Doll Swap I joined on the Cricut message board.  Someone kick me the next time I sign up for a swap that does not pre-list the conditions!


I had to make 50 paper dolls, 25 each from two states, Georgia and South Carolina.  We were supposed to make the dolls four inches tall and include accessories.


I made this cute beach scene to represent South Carolina - We do have a lot of fabulous beaches!  My accessories include a Palmetto Palm tree, the state tree, with a tag bearing the state tourism motto. 




For Georgia I had a brain block.  I could only think of Georgia peaches.  So... I made peach farmers.


The baskets were a bit more time consuming than I had planned.  I added a wheelbarrow as an accessory, with the title, Georgia - The Peach State. 


I cut a fill sheet of the peaches at .70 inches.  I used a copic marker and colored the stems and leaves before removing the peaches from the mat. 


I will put my swaps in the mail tomorrow and hopefully they will get to Jen by Thursday.
emplek

emplek

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015