Breaking News
recent

go ahead indulge your feminine side -- Miss C. Alexandria by CIRE' ALEXANDRIA


We just can't get enough of the feminine treasures from this one-of-a-kind Etsy shop. We came across Cire' Rosenbaum and her shop, Miss C. Alexandria a few months ago. It is the perfect place for accessory-aholics and basically anyone who loves oh so pretty things.

here are a few of our favorite things.......


welcome spring with the bold colors of the bee charm bracelet, $29


powder blue highly textured glass caabochon golden drop earrings
are sure to make any outfit pop, $24


the flower that could vintage stamped necklace is delicate yet bold, $26


sweet, delicate, and just simply pretty -
the cherry quartz earrings are perfect for easter brunch, $24

But these are only a sprinkling of great finds from the shop -
the possibilities are endless.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

ALL ABOUT CIRE'ALEXANDRIA

Collecting vintage jewelry was how my passion for beautiful things started! Now I make fun romantic vintage inspired jewelry and accessories that every girl needs! I use a combination of gold, sterling, semi-precious stones, pearls and charms! When ever possible I like to use recycled beads and findings as well! I find the jewelry and things I make really reflect my mood, so there are a lot of different styles in my shop. Something for everyone I'd say! You will even find I may part with a few of my vintage pieces! I cant wear them all, So I will share :)


We are so thankful she has shared her romantic, fun, & feminine accessories that showcase that fabulous vintage touch -- our jewelry boxes wouldn't be the same without them.

Stay up to date on all things CIRE'by following her on twitter and reading her AMAZING blog - we just can't get enough of her workspace where her creativity comes to life along with her recently made over to die for living room - it makes for great inspiration.


This is one designer you will never forget.
emplek

emplek

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015