Breaking News
recent

Industrial Beauty

I mentioned yesterday how I've been craving all things industrial, and these pieces, found through Bond & Bowery, have me swooning.






KH Antiques via Bond & Bowery

I would love to have the file drawer coffee table from Empiric or the 8 Door Steel Locker from River Stone! Oh, but who am I kidding? I would love to have any of these pieces grace my home with their presence. Dear Santa, if you are reading, I promise I've been good this year.

And if you haven't yet visited Bond & Bowery, it is certainly worth a look (or few!) Their website is full of beautiful furnishings and art from dealers around the country, and it is incredibly easy to navigate and search.
emplek

emplek

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015