Breaking News
recent

Christmas Comes but Once a Year..... Oh my gosh....

I am beginning to get SOOO excited about Christmas. I still have a LOT of decorating to do (unlike my friend PEGGY!), and some shopping to finish (don't you just *LOVE* the Internet???), but I am already getting so excited for the season. One of the reasons I am excited is my local Stampin' Up Demonstrator, Steph Gay, has been making my holiday season brighter by hosting Christmas card making workshops. I have made 48 hand made Christmas cards, and it isn't even December 1st!! How cool is that???? By the way, this seems like the appropriate place to state that I have NEVER done handmade cards before..... And yet with Steph directing my steps, it did not seem like such a huge undertaking!!! Thanks Steph. I truly am excited about my cards this year. I thought some of you might like a sneak peak of the various styles of cards I will be sending out this year (most were made in sets of 4s or 8s).




































emplek

emplek

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015