Breaking News
recent

Baseball (?) season

Yes, it's still baseball season here in Texas. Our family was scheduled to bring snacks to my son's game yesterday. When I sold cookies, baseball cookies were probably the cookies I made the most. Texas is not just football country!
I realized Halloween night as I was getting ready to ice these, that I was out of disposable icing bags....my own personal Halloween horror!!! Rather than run out, dodging trick-or-treaters, I used gallon freezer baggies. In a pinch, they worked, although they were not as easy to use as the icing bags. My advice...baggies are for emergency icing situations only! :)
To make the baseball mitts:
  • Using a #3 tip, outline around the edge of a baseball mitt cookie in dark brown icing....you'll make the "fingers" later. (AmeriColor Chocolate Brown)
  • Thin medium brown icing with water to a syrup-y consistency and cover with a damp towel. Let sit several minutes. (AmeriColor Chocolate Brown)
  • Run a rubber spatula gently through the icing to pop any bubbles that have formed on top. Pour into a squeeze bottle.
  • Fill in the cookie with the flood icing. Let dry 1 hour or more.
  • Again with the dark brown icing and #3 tip, pipe the details including the fingers on the mitt.
  • In red icing, with a #3 tip, pipe the remaining details. (AmeriColor Super Red)
emplek

emplek

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015