Breaking News
recent

First Snap! ... Nikki and John

Posted by Mariah, Photos by Mariah and Melissa:

I am in love with both of these photos and also a little in love with Nikki and John (but don't tell them because that's creepy and a little stalker-ish).
Anyway... I am in love with the photos because they were taken at virtually the same exact time... one by me and one by Melissa. (Not telling who took which). I think it's so fantastic that Melissa and I had such different perspectives on the same moment yet both photos are so fabulous in their own way...
I am in love with Nikki and John because they are so in love with each other, and well, love is contagious.





emplek

emplek

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015