Breaking News
recent

BBTB2 Spooky Candle Card



Hello Monday Bloggers!  Today the BBTB2 design team was asked to use the candle cut from the October 31st cartridge to create a project.  Sadly, I do not own that particular cartridge so following the design team rules, I used a different candle cut to complete the challenge.  I used the candle from Christmas Noel Solutions cartridge.  I love Christmas Noel; it is one of my favorite holiday cartridges. 


I cut the candle in rust Bazzill cardstock and used gold cardstock to cut the top layer of the candle stand.  I cut a basic black Bazzill shadow.  I used fabulous glitter cardstock to cut a frame from Happy Hauntings, tweaking the size in Design Studio.  I must tell you about this particular glitter cardstock:  I cut the glitter cardstock with the blade set on 6 and the pressure on High.  I only needed to cut this particular cardstock once.  This is not the hugely heavy glitter cardstock that you will find in the craft stores.  I purchased this cardstock from Scrap Your Trip (Yeah Julie!) at this LINK

I cut the boo two layer cut from Holiday Cakes to create the inside sentiment.  I also added a strip of the the front background paper.  The base card was cut in light gray and a strip of boo/spooky ribbon was added to the bottom front edge.


Be sure to go by BBTB2 and check out all of the fabulous designs.  I am always amazed at the talent of this group of designers!
emplek

emplek

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015