Breaking News
recent

Christmas With The Cricut Simple Card Monday - Guest Designer


Happy Simple Card Monday at Christmas With the Cricut!  I am so excited to be sharing the Guest Designer Spots this week with Jeannie Phillips.  Jeannie is an amazing artist and paper crafter - I am in awe of her work.  Jeannie and I will be using two Cricut cartridges this week to create all of our projects:  Winter Woodlands and From My Kitchen.

For Simple Card Monday I went simple!  I used Basic Grey's Eskimo Kisses printed cardstock, Core'dination White Washed Cardstock, silver metallic cardstock, swiss dot Bazzill cardstock, Bazzill buttons, pink ribbon, and pop dots to create my card.


I cut an A2 base card in pink Bazzill, and then added a rectangle of Eskimo Kisses to the front.  I then cut one of the amazing tags on Winter Woodlands in Swiss Dot Bazzill and used it as a mat.  I cut my words and the word shadows in Core'dinations White Washed cardstock and sanded the Winter Fun phrase to make it POP visually.  I also used pop dots under the word shadow and the between the whisk and its shadow.



I added a second ribbon around the Eskimo Kisses layer and tied through a button.  I finished th card off with doodling in white and navy.  


Inside the card I left room to add an invitation for girlfriends to come over for a cookie baking day!


If you have not already done so, be sure to visit Jeannie's blog, A Place for my Cards and check out her Simple Card Monday project.  Be prepared to OOOH and AAHHH a lot - I always do when looking at Jeannie's work!!! 

emplek

emplek

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015