Breaking News
recent

Weekend Escape

After discovering this morning that E's car was broken into and vandalized overnight, I can't say the day transpired the way I'd imagined it would. I can say with certainty, however, we are now ready for the weekend to begin!

Tim Marsella

We're heading out of town for a couple days with friends, where we will be soaking in the warmth of these late summer days while lazily floating down a river.

Chris Craymer

With the busyness of life as of late, a getaway, albeit a short one, where our main concerns are whether we've applied enough sunscreen and brought enough to drink sounds extremely refreshing. Barring any other small setbacks, I hope that is exactly what we find the weekend holds.

Kate Powers

We may be departing later than we intended, but I think I may be looking even more forward to our arrival now. With this group, I know lots of laughs will surely be awaiting us, and I'd say laughter and the company of friends is a fitting end to long day and a perfect way to officially kick off the weekend.

Sasha Eisenman

Whatever your plans are this weekend, I hope it is filled with merriment and laughter! See you next week.
emplek

emplek

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015