Breaking News
recent

Happy Weekend!

It has been a very long week and I'm ready for a little kick back time with the hubby. I still have a long list of work to do today, but I'm looking forward to this evening... we may go to miniature golf down the street from our house. :) Speaking of the hubby, our 2 year anniversary is coming up next month! I was just digging around older photos and I'm missing Maui (where we went on our honeymoon). Here's an oldie from the honeymoon:



Snorkeling trip to turtle bay.
We're *thinking* of making a second Maui trip in winter time, when the weather is crummy in Oregon. And speaking of upcoming cooler/colder days, I'm loving the new legwear at Anthropologie



Crinkle-Cut Leggings



Flowerfall Leggings
I love these... although, I'm not sure I'm ready for colder weather. I feel like I just got my summer wardrobe dialed in.
emplek

emplek

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015