Breaking News
recent

Tree Trimmin' Time.... O Christmas tree, O Christmas tree....

So here it is Tuesday night and I am FINALLY sharing my weekly project from the Bitten by the Bug blogspot (http://regina-bittenbythebug.blogspot.com/). We were challenged with using the Christmas Tree Box from the Tags, Bags, Boxes and More Cricut cartridge. I was especially excited about this challenge as I had just purchased TBBM and had not yet played with the features.

For my tree box I used SEI paper embellished with the bow and snow flake cuts from Joys of the Season. I also embellished the red berry print on the paper with gemstone bling!








emplek

emplek

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015