Breaking News
recent

Seeing green

Just thought that everyone needs to see these bouquets I made for a bridal party today... they took me all day today! So appreciate! Got it? ;)

They are for a wonderful Oregon wedding next month. The petals are silk organza and silk dupioni mixed with some sweat and tears. j/k

Sorry for the light posts! Also, SOOO sorry if I am taking a very long time to reply to emails/convos. These next few weeks are going to be a chaotic flurry. I have a ton of January wedding orders to fulfill and I have a few boutique orders coming soon too and I'll post details when they are ready to be shipped. I also somehow managed to squeeze in a few bigger creative projects that I hope to blog about soon!

ANYHOW... bouquets... dig it.






And their respective counterparts... for the boys.
emplek

emplek

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015