Breaking News
recent

MISS UNIVERSE GREAT BRITAIN 2011 CONTESTANT - Roopa Kukadia


Honesty, integrity and positivity are values that are important to me. I have always set high standards in my life and have drawn much inspiration from my family, friends and life experiences. My personal development has been harnessed by the exposure to a diverse range of environments and opportunities. To date, I have achieved much in my professional life while simultaneously pursuing my interests in various media projects and contributing actively to the community. In my spare time I enjoy dancing, reading, watching movies and going to the gym. My major weakness is being creative especially with food and cooking up a storm! I feel that my unique background has allowed me to challenge traditional thinking with a combination of resilience, thoroughness and enthusiasm in all that I do. With a friendly, hard-working and positive approach, I would thoroughly embrace the responsibilities and commitments Miss Universe GB will offer.


Special thanks and credits to www.missuniversegb.co.uk

source: (Thank you and credits to
http://freedom-guy.blogspot.com/
and all sources for the information and pictures)
emplek

emplek

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015