Breaking News
recent

Five Quick Questions with Erika Jayne!

We have spotted Erika Jayne, chart topping dance-pop queen, all around Mercedezs-Benz Fashion Week and just couldn't wait to share her with you. Don't know her? Well, you should with four #1 singles on the Billboard's Dance/Club charts she is seriously pretty amazing

{Erika attending the Alice + Olivia show in NYC}

1.) When did you start singing? 

I started singing at three; I would do shows for my family. 

2.) Besides singing, what can we catch you doing? What do you enjoy?

I love to play craps in Las Vegas. I also enjoy hanging out with my family and friends. 

3.) If you weren't in the music industry what would your second career choice be?

I wanted to be a trucker drive or a Playboy bunny, but neither worked out. 

4.) How does it feel to have four #1 singles on Billboard? Congrats! That is SO amazing!

It’s a dream come true, who knew! 

5.) What can we find in your makeup bag? 

Pink Chanel lip gloss, Cle De Peau concealer and blush! 






1. I am afraid of the dark.
2. Red is my favorite color.
3. I constantly break the speed limit.
4. I am obsessed with pasta, but they won’t let me eat it.
5. I am addicted to Coca Cola.
6. I only wear Christian Louboutin pumps.
7. I have a gun collection, including the rhinestones ones you see in my show. 
8. I am total tomboy.
9. I can’t cook.
10. I wake up every day at 5am no matter what part of the world I am in.
11. I change my minx nails every week.
12. I am obsessed with skin care, specifically eye cream.
13. I go to Starbucks every single day of the week.
14. I have a Blackberry and an iPhone.


Make sure you go check out Erika Jayne now and follow her on Twitter! 
emplek

emplek

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015