Breaking News
recent

BAA humbug

{subtitle: cookies inspired by sheets}
Here's a sign you've become cookie obsessed.  When you're looking at sheets in the Garnet Hill catalog and think..."now, that would be a cute cookie."

{I think Meaghan from The Decorated Cookie is genius at transforming things into cookies: breakfast, jean pockets, donuts...}

My favorite part of this cookie? The scarf. :)
I sure hope Santa likes them!

{PS...I promise these are my last "play on word" cookies involving sheep.}
You guys have a very merry Christmas!!!  I hope your holidays are filled with laughter and love and all things SWEET!
emplek

emplek

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015