Breaking News
recent

Magnolia-licious Blog Hop Winner!!!

Hello everyone! Hope you've enjoyed your weekend! I have not gotten any crafting done because of a very nasty upper respiratory infection. I'm finally feeling a little bit better and can at least sit at my crafting area for a little bit before I'm ready for another nap. I wanted to get the winner posted for the Magnolia-licious Blog Hop. So without further ado...here we go.....

The winner is.....

And #4 is....



So Beth, if you would contact me with your choice of stamp from Magnolia-licious and your address, I will get it on it's way! Thanks so much to everyone for playing along! Hugs!
emplek

emplek

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015