Breaking News
recent

Dreaming of Apple Picking

My family visited the same apple orchard every fall when I was younger. I always looked forward to those trips; there was something comforting and a little magical about getting to pick apples straight from the tree. I also loved getting fresh apple cider from the farm and spending time with my family.

I haven't been apple-picking since high school, but I would love to be these girls this weekend! I don't know of any apple orchards in our vicinity, but a girl can dream.


I think I may content myself with finally making that Apple Crisp! What are your plans for the weekend?
emplek

emplek

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015